I had a pretty good reading month in December; I read 11 books! It’s mainly because I found out that I can listen to audiobooks at work!! Amazing, I know. The best part though, I owned every one of these books except one. Anyways! Here’s what I read in the month of December (links lead to Goodreads):
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Illustrated Edition) by J.K. Rowling
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
- Raising Cubby by John Elder Robison
- Not My Father’s Son by Alan Cumming
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret. by Judy Blume
- Low, Volume 1: Delirium of Hope by Rick Remender and Greg Tocchini
- Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
- Soundless by Richelle Mead
My favorites of the month were definitely Harry Potter, Between the World and Me, and Not My Father’s Son. Harry Potter is a given and is no surprise, but I usually don’t love nonfiction as much as I did in December. It excites me though, because I feel like I’ll be open to reading more nonfiction in the future! It’s definitely progress since I really want to read more broadly this year.
What did you guys read in December? Did you read any of the same books? Let’s discuss!