It’s going to be a year of readathons, isn’t it? #TBRTakedown was created by Shannon over at LeaningLights and she will also be hosting sprints over on her twitter, so make sure to check her out there too! This readathon will take place from January 4th – January 10th and you can sign up here.
#TBRTakedown is a pretty laid back readathon, but there are some prompts which I based my TBR off of, so here’s what I have planned:
1. Read a book from your most recent book haul. Rat Queens Vol. 2
2. Read a book on your TBR Shelf over a year (or longest). The Chosen One
3. Read a book outside your comfort zone! Wytches
4. Read a first book in a series. The 5th Wave
5. Complete a series/Read a sequel in a series Death Note Vol. 5
6. Read a FIRE color book (Fire colours such as shades of red, pink, purple, lilac, burgundy.) Ms. Marvel Vol. 4
7. Read a non-novel item: poem, verse, novella, short story, etc. Death Note Vol. 6
Some of these books I already really want to read, so I’m anxiously awaiting January 4th! Plus, I’m excited to finally finish the Death Note series which I started in the middle of 2015 and never finished for whatever reason. Let me know if you’re participating and what you’ll be reading.